About Your Dentist
To have and keep patients, one must have patience.
My mission is to promote the importance of dentistry and improve the health of my patients.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Boston, MA
Fordham University Bronx, NY
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
In order to provide his patients with the most up-to-date services in dentistry, Dr. Vittoria seeks out a variety of continuing education opportunities and has completed over 1100 hours of CE courses. He is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Suffolk County Dental Society past President
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Dental Academy
- Greater Long Island Dental Meeting
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- SCDS Chairmen of Ethics Committee
- Member of the Bay Area Study Club
- Member of Various Committees for SCDS
- Clinical Professor at Stony Brook Dental School
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Vittoria is the father of 3 children. In his free time he enjoys golf and skeet shooting.
“All people smile in the same language.”
“My mission in dentistry is to provide a positive, pleasant experience for patients so that they are never afraid to seek dental care when it is needed.”
Education & Continuing Education
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine – Stony Brook, New York
Bachelor of Science in Biology & Japanese
Tufts University – Medford, Massachusetts
After receiving her DDS degree, Dr. Lee completed a General Practice Residency at V.A. Medical Center in Northport, New York. Annually, this healthcare facility performs approximately 250,000 outpatient visits for veterans in the Long Island, New York area. During her residency, Dr. Lee gained extensive clinical experience, including evaluating, diagnosing, managing, and treating patients through a multidisciplinary, caring, and compassionate approach.